Me

sabato 29 giugno 2013

I'm only a part of what I was begore.

"So I punched the mirror. The pains of the cut were only temporary, and I soon felt a wave of ecstasy come over me. I liked the feel of controlling my own pain, instead of it being planted on me for once"

"There's a bandage around my hand now, and I don't like it. I want to be able to see the scars, and trace my finger along the creases I had made. To me they're beautiful, a wonderful symbol of my struggle of moving on from the past. But the boys JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND."


"Nobody understands."


"It's not like I'm sick or anything, yet everyone keeps looking at me as if I am, and that at any moment I could break."


"But what they don't understant is that these wounds will never heal."


"I'm only a part of what I was before. Now I'm broken, torn apart inside."


"I'm nothing but an empy shell now. I live with no purpose and I have nothing left to give to this world. The pain is never-ending"

CIT, WATTPAD


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento